Tuesday, May 29, 2007

WELCOME MONEY !

In days gone by I refused to be rich or marry a rich man. What ever could I have been thinking? Besides noting that the wealthy were targets for the thieves and kidnappers, there was the element of greed, temptation and lust of the flesh, pride of life that endangered my eternal life.
Somewhere along the timeline of this life the conclusion was arrived at that we were far better off making ends meet and living from paycheck to paycheck.

Even knowing that Psalm 24;1
The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein: Haggai 2;8 (King James Version) 8The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts and Matthew 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible, I have persisted in my aversion to more than enough.

Until now little has been asked of me in the way of giving as nothing extra was in my hand. My hearts cry for more so that I could give more has not been answered . Is this the way for all home makers or have I missed that boat?
It occurred to this Granny that possibly God the Father had a word for me about this.

Since a lot of our problem with understanding is rooted in our minds where judgments,vows and promises are made I took stock of the way I view finances and why that perspective is mine.

Turns out that fear rules there in my pocket book keeping it tight shut from any incoming filthy lucre. Why? My family means so much more than anything in this present life that a determination to protect them kept the ebb and flow of finances still. Stagnation resulted as no faith was in action that would trust God with all the details.

Jesus told people to give unto Ceasar the things that are the governments and to God the things that are Gods.Matthew 22:18
Therefore taxes must be paid along with every purchase and service and land owned. Silly me messed the message up because of fear.

Recently repentance in my spirit caused an opening in the financial department for all incoming monies. The love of money was not found there but the good use revelation was present. Needs are great in Christ's Church and are to be met by His faith walking christians with open hearts and open wallets to receive and give out again.
No squandering,no with holding of goods or services will be tolerated.

Give and it shall be given unto you, pressed down, shaken to gether, running over shall men give into your bosom.Luke 6:38.
Riches are not to be held onto but shared where needed. My door is now open to winnings and givings and instead of hating money I say 'welcome to money' to be put to good use for the Master of my soul. I will trust the Lord and His angels to cover me and mine in spite of the thieves and robbers and vile kidnappers. After all the chief thief and killer is Satan. Has my Savior and Lord not kept us out of the vilest one's grasp all these wonderful years? Yes He has.

The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow..Amen!


I

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home