Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Supernatural Things

Things that come into being supernaturally go out the same way. I consider everything that has happened to me that is out of the ordinary as supernatural. When Job was attacked by Satan and restored by God, they were supernatural acts.

Because of disobedience I lost my health and because of obedience I am regaining it. These are supernatural and above our natural comprehension. I can now expect God's best and receive only good from His hand and heart. I can expect restoration that is supernatural with no natural explanation.

Is it not wondrous that the Lord Jesus loves us even when we are His wicked servants? We are still His even when His anger is kindled against us. Thank God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit for such amazing love that is certainly supernatural.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home