Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Publishing His News

I do not know much of anything about the publishing business or being published. The little I have experienced goes from one extreme to another. I can spend a small fortune or get it done free of charge. Free of charge gets you no publicity but word of mouth which is still a good thing. Some advertising is low key but is it reaching the audience you desire the most?
I wrote an e-book with great fervour of soul and published it on free e-books.com. I also wanted to publish it in hard cover for the computer illiterate crowd as it contained vital information for all. That is a very costly venture that I intend to do one day not for the gain or the fame but to include all peoples in the e-books warning of eternal dooms.
Woe is me if I stay quiet about the Lord's information concerning souls that do not heed His will,way and plan. I have been told that what the Lord orders the Lord pays for. Does that mean that I put it on my credit card and He will get the money to me before payment is due? Does faith require me to start production believing that it will be a best seller and the cost will be covered?
Books have a way of being taken lightly as so many are not true, just imagined.One soul is worth more than all of this world the Bible says so we must continue writing about Jesus' great love that Father God sent Him to earth to express.So I pray for the Lord Jesus to get the love to fly with angel wings to all creatures great and small.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home